The PureAire London Ultrasonic Humidifier
Our new Ultrasonic Humidifier uses ultrasonic high-frequency vibration technology to atomize water and humidify your surroundings.
Humidifiers in the home and office are especially useful in the winter months when the air becomes dry due to central heating and poor ventilation. There is a correlation between levels of humidity and illness. The preferred level of humidity is between 40 to 60% at which levels there is a re-moisturising of dried-out mucous membranes in the nose and throat, which can alleviate symptoms such as a dry cough, difficult breathing and dehydration.
Aside from health benefits, the use of a humidifier can prevent the degradation of wooden furniture, as low humidity is often the cause of shrinkage, loose joints and cracking. Books are also affected by low humidity in the same way.
- Ultra-quiet design
- Compatible with PureAire London Aroma Essences
- 800ml tank for approx 12 hours run time
- Adjustable flow rate between 50 ML/H – 200ML/H
- Automatic shut-off
- Power consumption just 23 Watts
- Warm rainbow LED Light
- When in use, always place unit on a flat, level surface.
- To fill, remove lid with nozzle.
- Pour fresh cold water into tank up to the max line approximately 800ml.
- Add if desired 2 to 4 drops of PurAire Aroma Essence.
- Replace lid with nozzle.
- Connect to power and turn flow dial on to the desired level.
- switch rainbow lights on if desired.
- When the tank runs out of water, the light indicator will glow red. The device will automatically stop creating fog and the unit can be refilled
- Turn of machine and disconnect the power.
- Remove the lid with nozzle
- Pour out the water from the tank
- Clean the tank and ultrasonic plate at regular intervals using white vinegar solution or baby bottle sterilizing solution. The ultra sonic plate is located in the middle of the water tank and should be cleaned regularly with a cotton swab to prevent the build up of limescale.
- Do not place the unit in direct sunlight.
- Do not place unit near other electrical appliances
- Always ensure unit is unplugged when pouring water out of the tank.
- Always unplug the unit before removing the tank, moving the unit or refilling.
- Keep out of reach of children.